Treat someone to the Bruno’s Barbers experience with just one click.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is an eGift Card? An eGift Card is a great, hassle-free way to make someone feel special. It’s a gift card with a unique code and personalized message. The code has a corresponding value, product, or service that your recipient can redeem.
- How does it get to the recipient and how long does it take to arrive? eGift Cards are delivered to recipients via email or text message. It is sent as soon as the order is approved, usually within a few minutes. You can also set a delivery date in case you want it delivered at a later date.
- Where can the eGift Card be used? The recipient can use the eGift Card for services at any of our branches. There may be other instructions/reminders for certain eGift Cards but this will be indicated in the gift recipient’s copy. Click here for our locations.
- What does the recipient need to bring when using an eGift Card at the store? The recipient must provide the eGift Card code to our staff for validation. The code may be relayed to our staff verbally, from a mobile phone, or print out. The staff may ask the recipient to present a valid ID for record keeping purposes.
- Does the eGift Card expire? No, it does not expire.
- What if the eGift Card code is lost? How can it be retrieved? If the recipient has lost the code, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the mobile number and/or email address to which the code was initially sent. The code will be re-sent after our support team has verified the mobile number and/or email.
- Can I buy in bulk? Yes, we will be glad to assist you for special orders, including bulk orders. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- I bought an eGift Card. Why does it say Giftaway on my credit card statement? Bruno’s Barbers eGift Card system is powered by Giftaway, Inc. They process all the eGift Card transactions, including online payments for our eGift Card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each eGift Card has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift Card at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store staff for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store staff to finish the validation process. The store staff will receive a validation response indicating the eGift Card amount and validity. The store staff will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift Card code. The recipient must only give this to the store staff once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store’s eGift Card validation system is offline or unavailable, the store staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift Card. The recipient may still use the eGift Card when the system is back online.
- The eGift Card may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services, and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift Card is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift Card is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift Card amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift Card codes may be used per transaction.
For inquiries or assistance, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (02) 888-2305.